Friday, March 26, 2010

Kim Kardasdian

Bravo! I feel pretty good I got another one in before the end of the month. I've been spending a lot of time on the new comic so I haven't had time to do any more caricatures. It's about time I send all the sketches to the computer and stop rethinking everything and just let it flow. Besides putting pencil to paper I got a chance to play some basketball on Thursday. No matter how in shape you are you should never play for 4 hours. I'm still feeling my stupidity.
Well, anyway on to the goodies.
This one has been hidden in my sketchbook for some time. She wanted to come out so bad, and lets face it, nothing can stop this one from getting media attention. Ladies and gents if anyone has ever "taken one for the team" this has got to be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment